11.23.2014

ChristmasTeacher Gift Idea

Today I'm going to share what I made for my son to give his teachers last year for Christmas when he was in grade 1......




I filled jars with treats (pretzel hugs) and gave them along with a gift card to Tim Hortons...



Pretzel hugs are pretzels, that have chocolate melted on them and m&m candies on the top. When they have set and the chocolate is hard again, they are ready to enjoy. They are pretty yummy!



And just because, I have to share how cute the Tim Hortons gift cards were last year...



I wrapped the jars up in clear Christmas gift bags, added a candy cane and the gift card, and tied it all up with some curled ribbon!



I had my son sign his name on the gift tags (I used some cards from my stash of Project Life supplies)...



And if you want another idea, click on the photo below to go to the post of what I made for my son to give his teachers the year before, when he was in Kindergarten!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails