3.27.2012

Blog Swap with Darling Doodles


 Hello everybody!  I'm Brie from Darling Doodles and I'm excited to be here at Crafting and Creativity sharing a few of my favorite posts.  Over on my blog I like to share lots and lots of printables along with some craft ideas, decorations, and recipes.  

Some of my favorite printables are notes to use as a simple surprise for a loved one!  Like these Soda Pop Love Notes.  Easy and quick way to bring a smile to someone's day!
 
Don't drink soda? Hey, don't worry about it.  I've got you covered with a non-soda version!

I love decorating for holidays and I have a fun reuse and recycle craft idea for Easter.  Save all those empty spaghetti sauce jars, salsa jars, and pickle jars and make some Easter decorations.

In the mood for some cookies?  I've got just the thing with Butter Bomb Cookies.  They are totally healthy and low calorie too.  And I'm totally being sarcastic.  Come one, they're called Butter Bombs, how healthy can they can be?  But they are delicious!


The most popular section of my blog is Gift Ideas where I try to share all kinds of gift ideas for every occasion.  I'm a big fan of gift baskets!

I've got a Tool Kit Gift for him...

a Chocolate Gift for her (because who doesn't love Chocolate?)...

Splishing and Splashing for a baby shower...

 a Mama Mia Pizza gift for a bridal shower or wedding...


and if you know someone who is feeling a little under the weather how about a Get Well Basket?

 I'd love for you to stop by my blog or check out my Etsy shop to see all my other ideas and perhaps find some creative inspiration along the way.
 Thanks Sarah for having me, I appreciate it!




Brieanna

_____________________________________________________________________

I L-O-V-E Brie's blog! She comes up with the cutest ideas and printables.
Make sure you head on over to Darling Doodles soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. She has a ton of gift ideas! How neat! Going to check out her blog now =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails